DEAN OF SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF HARGEISA is looking for a qualified applicant for the vacant Dean of the School of graduate Studies position at the University of Hargeisa,
The applicant will be expected to provide leadership in the School of graduate Studies of the University of Hargeisa. She/He must demonstrate high professional
education and practical educational experience including research, teaching, scholarly activities and services. The successful applicant will also be in charge of
the day to day administration, organization and development by planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating the school programs and services.
Requirements for the position:
1. PhD holder with extensive experience in higher studies
2. At least seven years experience in teaching, research and managing Higher Academic institution.
3. strong record of guiding MA research paper thesis experience
4. Made Publications in recognized Journals. ( at least 7 publications)
5. Ability to contribute to the school, the program and its curriculum
6. Ability to write comprehensive research project proposals
7. capacity to contribute to the development and management of the school’s projects
8. Ability and willingness to provide assertive advocacy on behalf of the University.
9. Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Somali.
10. High Integrity/ethics and the ability to meet deadlines.
Those interested should email a two page CV with a one page post specific statement of their suitability and also provide 3 references, including a
recommendation letter from their line manager/supervisor and copies of their certificates to the university Human Resources Office: [email protected]edu.net
Both internal & external Candidates are invited to apply
Only short listed candidates will be conducted
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.